A Grenoble Alpes
Located in the BIOPOLIS incubator, in the heart of the french Alps, Medytec is a collective project founded by local stakeholders of the health ecosystem: business associations (Medicalps, Minalogic, Lyonbiopôle), clinical associations (Clara, ECCAMI), research centers and universities (CEA, UGA), Grenoble Alpes University Hospital and local authorities (Grenoble-Alpes Métropole, AURA region).
MEDICALPS, the healthcare industry cluster in the heart of French Alps, is in charge of it's management.
A UNIQUE VENUE
with multiple areas
- a unifying, convivial area, open to the entire Healthcare ecosystem of the region
- a promotional area for the region to attract stakeholders, with a unique showroom to highlight and bring visibility to the Healthcare ecosystem from local to international level
- a place for meetings, discussions and training to promote interactions and partnerships
- a place for the advice and information you need for the right ecosystem stakeholders and expertise
- a place for resources for all sector stakeholders with the availability of the latest generation of digital tools.
OUR AMBITION ?
Driven by a shared vision of technology as an enabler of tomorrow’s healthcare, Medytec’s ambition is global. Our showroom helps promoting the advantages Grenoble Alpes has to offer both nationally and internationally. As an eventful place, MedYtec allows strengthening connections and exchanges between the steackholders of the local healthcare ecosystem.
The actors of the
Visit the 150 m² and its unique showroom!